Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ten Minutes Of Thought

It is interesting to write what I'm thinking. Hmmm....what am I thinking??? Oh, remember your lines for PETER PAN AND WENDY. The play is on the 14th. That's next week. Oh my, that is extremely soon. REMEMBER YOUR LINES!!!!! Yoga. I wonder how that word popped in my head. I hope my dad knows to pick me up at 4:30 today. Camp. I need to email Haleigh and Westin. Sailing. Do your work. Rice necklaces. Hand gestures. Sound. This must sound very strange. Oh well. Do your homework. Read up to chapter twenty in The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Don't forget. My hand is starting to hurt. Biology. PHOTOSYNTHESIS. Chapters 2 and 7. Two for a dollar. That was random. Ha ha ha. Random thoughts. Inside joke. My hand can't write as fast as my thoughts. Don't forget to -- I can't believe someone cut the ONLY thing that was growing in the garden, the sunflower. That was not nice. WAIT! What was I thinking before? Don't forget to...Don't forget to...Don't forget to... do what? I forgot. It is hard to keep up with all of these thoughts...

2 comments:

Traingirl said...

I love the "two for a dollar" and "someone cut the sunflower" lines. they seem to pop out of nowhere--the subconscious--and emerge from the litany of chores. super interesting writing, carrie. -k

Mikkeh said...

Very interesting writing, indeed.
I especially liked "Don't forget to...Don't forget to...Don't forget to... do what? I forgot."